Our SAP team are currently working with a major developer for a large dwelling of 241 new-build dwellings to achieve Part L1A (2010) compliance. The site, in East Yorkshire, includes a combination of bespoke apartments, detached houses and terraces.
Our experienced team have been working with the client for many years, providing cost-effective solutions to updated specifications and advising on future strategies. Through developing long-term business relationships we are able to minimise the time and cost of consultations for returning clients.
- ESOS Phase 2 – Early Participants
- Constructionline Level 2 Accreditation
- Luton Town Centre Daylight Study
- The Energy Saving Opportunity Scheme (ESOS
- New Draft London Plan Document Released for Consultation
- Overheating Analysis in Barking Riverside
- Daylight and Sunlight in Shepherds Bush
- London Plan Energy Report, Bexley
- Energy and Sustainability in Milton Keynes
- Daylight and Sunlight Report in Suffolk
- SAPs for a leading London Architect
- Energy Reports in Bristol
- Daylight and sunlight assessment in Ipswich
- Michail Kapetanakis joins Environmental Economics as Building Energy Consultant.
- Creating BIM components for BIMstore
- SAP calculations in Northampton
- Advising on energy strategy in Bristol
- Planning report and assessments in Bedfordshire
- Renovation assessment in the South of England
- Overheating risk assessment in East London