Our consultancy team are undertaking a new Energy Saving Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) audit, assessment and Consultation for a major UK business group who operate in producing, warehousing and distributing sports and leisure goods and car and bicycle parts to the retail sector.
The company operate a large distribution infrastructure, employing over 900 people, with a fleet supplying thousands of independent retail businesses across the UK, operate many retail outlets themselves, as well as numerous warehousing facilities and a headquarters in Berkshire.
As well as being accredited ESOS lead assessors, our team are ISO 50001 certified, one of the highest standards in Energy Management System which ensures compliance with ESOS. Through choosing Environmental Economics Ltd the client has ensured a fully-qualified assessment to comply with their ESOS obligation, and in so doing reduce their energy use year on year, improve their energy efficiency and develop a clear energy policy throughout their organisational operation.
Please contact us on 01582 544250 or through the web form no the ‘contact us’ section with details of your project for further details of how we can help you demonstrate and enact your organisation's energy and sustainability ambitions.
- Constructionline Level 2 Accreditation
- Luton Town Centre Daylight Study
- The Energy Saving Opportunity Scheme (ESOS
- New Draft London Plan Document Released for Consultation
- Overheating Analysis in Barking Riverside
- Daylight and Sunlight in Shepherds Bush
- London Plan Energy Report, Bexley
- Energy and Sustainability in Milton Keynes
- Daylight and Sunlight Report in Suffolk
- SAPs for a leading London Architect
- Energy Reports in Bristol
- Daylight and sunlight assessment in Ipswich
- Michail Kapetanakis joins Environmental Economics as Building Energy Consultant.
- Creating BIM components for BIMstore
- SAP calculations in Northampton
- Advising on energy strategy in Bristol
- Planning report and assessments in Bedfordshire
- Renovation assessment in the South of England
- Overheating risk assessment in East London
- Delivering BREEAM Assessments for Multiple Projects (Birmingham Architects)
- Working with a Top 5 Building Client
- Making Your ‘Grand Design’ Achieve Building Regs
- Supply Chain Sustainability School – Gold
- ESOS Consultation for Major UK Business Group
- ESOS for Large UK Garden Centre Group
- London Plan Energy Report in Brent
- Planning/Energy Report and SAPs for Major UK Development
- Supply Chain Sustainability School – Silver
- Peterborough – Ventilation Cost Saving
- An Integrated Approach to Part F Ventilation