We are working with a Bedfordshire based house builder on a large site in Milton Keynes. The site consists of several hundred low density houses and needs to achieve several energy and sustainability requirements. On top of the most recent building regulations, the site needs a 10% reduction in site wide energy use and a target for lowering water use as part of the local planning requirements.
Assessing the Energy and Sustinability
Our energy team are completing a planning report, detailing how the site is reducing its energy use by 10%. The report overviews the renewable energy and insulation options available, and outlines which are most suitable. The team are also undertaking Part L1A (SAP) assessments of the site, and producing all EPCs.
Our sustainability team are completing water (Part G) and ventilation (Part F) calculations for the site. This involves calculating the ventilation and water services fitted in the dwellings are correctly specified to ensure a high quality build.
Results of Assessment
The developer has chosen to utilise solar photovoltaic panels (PV), for which we have provided a suggested allocation. Details of all of the specification are being provided in a clear site summary. Water and ventilation requirements are clearly listed for each house type to ensure everything is correctly installed.
Please contact us through the link below or call us on 01585 544250 to discuss your project.
- Constructionline Level 2 Accreditation
- Luton Town Centre Daylight Study
- The Energy Saving Opportunity Scheme (ESOS
- New Draft London Plan Document Released for Consultation
- Overheating Analysis in Barking Riverside
- Daylight and Sunlight in Shepherds Bush
- London Plan Energy Report, Bexley
- Energy and Sustainability in Milton Keynes
- Daylight and Sunlight Report in Suffolk
- SAPs for a leading London Architect
- Energy Reports in Bristol
- Daylight and sunlight assessment in Ipswich
- Michail Kapetanakis joins Environmental Economics as Building Energy Consultant.
- Creating BIM components for BIMstore
- SAP calculations in Northampton
- Advising on energy strategy in Bristol
- Planning report and assessments in Bedfordshire
- Renovation assessment in the South of England
- Overheating risk assessment in East London
- Delivering BREEAM Assessments for Multiple Projects (Birmingham Architects)
- Working with a Top 5 Building Client
- Making Your ‘Grand Design’ Achieve Building Regs
- Supply Chain Sustainability School – Gold
- ESOS Consultation for Major UK Business Group
- ESOS for Large UK Garden Centre Group
- London Plan Energy Report in Brent
- Planning/Energy Report and SAPs for Major UK Development
- Supply Chain Sustainability School – Silver
- Peterborough – Ventilation Cost Saving
- An Integrated Approach to Part F Ventilation
- Display Energy Certificate in Hertfordhire
- BREEAM ‘Very Good’ and SBEM in Southampton
- Consultation on Part L1A (SAP) in Basingstoke
- ESOS for UK tool importer and retailer
- BREEAM ‘Very Good’ in Surrey
- SAPs in Exeter
- SBEM project in Essex
- Consultants trained to deliver ISO 50001
- Planning report in Southampton
- SAPs in East Yorkshire
- BREEAM (UK) New Construction and SBEM assessment
- Code for Sustainable Homes Assessment
- South East London, London Plan Planning Report
- ESOS Project for UK Retailer
- ESOS Contract
- Part L 2013 Solutions
- BREEAM Domestic Refurbishment
- BREEAM Very Good – London
- Park Centrale, Southampton
- Bernard Court, Chester Road, Holmes Chapel.